Monday, January 16, 2012

The First Year of My Writing Life!

This year 2012 is my year to celebrate being a writer and to turn my attention to the one constant passion in my life. I've been writing since I was 8 years old and despite having published 8 books and having a new one coming out called Flowers in the Sky, to be published by HarperCollins next Winter, I have yet to devote the time and energy to my craft that I long to.  Well enough! I finally asked myself, "When will you take control of your dreams and 'pursue them as if your head is on fire.'" (Joseph Campbell).  Thanks to all those who have helped me make 2012 my year of being a writer--thanks to Dion James, Christine Joseph, Eva Martinez, Peggy Kern, Baz Dreisinger and Brandt and Jared Scott. Thanks to all the friends and relatives who believe in me, Laurence and Caroline, Mom and Dad, my brother Gerard and his wife, Ria. Thanks to Christopher Vecchio at www.webprecision.net for creating a lovely web site for me to start my professional writing life. And special thanks to my dear sis Christine for providing artistic funding. Love you all. I'll do you proud! Check me out at www.lynnjosephauthor.com launching Tuesday January 17, 2012.

2 comments: